Ameriloan more than pissed!!!
I got a $300.00 loan from Ameriloan and for a $300.00 loan, there is a $90.00 fee. I expected to pay back $390.00 on my next pay day. Instead of them taking $390.00 from my account on the due date, they only took $90.00.
I tried calling to find out why they only took $90.00 and not $390.00 but could never get ahold of anyone, so I decided to wait and see what happened the next pay date.
It turns out that although I wanted to pay the loan off the very next payday, they ignored my request and on the next payday, they took another $90.00.
Ok, now I'm pissed so I sent in a fax ordering them to stop what they call re-newing my loan. It turns out every payday they were charging $90.00 to renew the loan still leaving you with the principle balance.
I never wanted to re-new my loan but to keep these people from harrassing me at work and constantly adding fees and affecting my credit, I ended up paying $570.00 for a $300.00 loan.
They need to be stopped!!! They are taking advantage of people in bad situations and making their situations even worse.c361df8 review #195290
You may also like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."