Ameriloan more than pissed!!!
I got a $300.00 loan from Ameriloan and for a $300.00 loan, there is a $90.00 fee. I expected to pay back $390.00 on my next pay day. Instead of them taking $390.00 from my account on the due date, they only took $90.00.
I tried calling to find out why they only took $90.00 and not $390.00 but could never get ahold of anyone, so I decided to wait and see what happened the next pay date.
It turns out that although I wanted to pay the loan off the very next payday, they ignored my request and on the next payday, they took another $90.00.
Ok, now I'm pissed so I sent in a fax ordering them to stop what they call re-newing my loan. It turns out every payday they were charging $90.00 to renew the loan still leaving you with the principle balance.
I never wanted to re-new my loan but to keep these people from harrassing me at work and constantly adding fees and affecting my credit, I ended up paying $570.00 for a $300.00 loan.
They need to be stopped!!! They are taking advantage of people in bad situations and making their situations even worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix! I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up..."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."