Ameriloan more than pissed!!!
I got a $300.00 loan from Ameriloan and for a $300.00 loan, there is a $90.00 fee. I expected to pay back $390.00 on my next pay day. Instead of them taking $390.00 from my account on the due date, they only took $90.00.
I tried calling to find out why they only took $90.00 and not $390.00 but could never get ahold of anyone, so I decided to wait and see what happened the next pay date.
It turns out that although I wanted to pay the loan off the very next payday, they ignored my request and on the next payday, they took another $90.00.
Ok, now I'm pissed so I sent in a fax ordering them to stop what they call re-newing my loan. It turns out every payday they were charging $90.00 to renew the loan still leaving you with the principle balance.
I never wanted to re-new my loan but to keep these people from harrassing me at work and constantly adding fees and affecting my credit, I ended up paying $570.00 for a $300.00 loan.
They need to be stopped!!! They are taking advantage of people in bad situations and making their situations even worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."