I got a $300.00 loan from Ameriloan and for a $300.00 loan, there is a $90.00 fee. I expected to pay back $390.00 on my next pay day. Instead of them taking $390.00 from my account on the due date, they only took $90.00.
I tried calling to find out why they only took $90.00 and not $390.00 but could never get ahold of anyone, so I decided to wait and see what happened the next pay date.
It turns out that although I wanted to pay the loan off the very next payday, they ignored my request and on the next payday, they took another $90.00.
Ok, now I'm pissed so I sent in a fax ordering them to stop what they call re-newing my loan. It turns out every payday they were charging $90.00 to renew the loan still leaving you with the principle balance.
I never wanted to re-new my loan but to keep these people from harrassing me at work and constantly adding fees and affecting my credit, I ended up paying $570.00 for a $300.00 loan.
They need to be stopped!!! They are taking advantage of people in bad situations and making their situations even worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses. I called over 20..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."