I got a $300.00 loan from Ameriloan and for a $300.00 loan, there is a $90.00 fee. I expected to pay back $390.00 on my next pay day. Instead of them taking $390.00 from my account on the due date, they only took $90.00.
I tried calling to find out why they only took $90.00 and not $390.00 but could never get ahold of anyone, so I decided to wait and see what happened the next pay date.
It turns out that although I wanted to pay the loan off the very next payday, they ignored my request and on the next payday, they took another $90.00.
Ok, now I'm pissed so I sent in a fax ordering them to stop what they call re-newing my loan. It turns out every payday they were charging $90.00 to renew the loan still leaving you with the principle balance.
I never wanted to re-new my loan but to keep these people from harrassing me at work and constantly adding fees and affecting my credit, I ended up paying $570.00 for a $300.00 loan.
They need to be stopped!!! They are taking advantage of people in bad situations and making their situations even worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."