At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer. But NOOOOO.
At first glance AMERILOAN seems to be the typical payday loan offer.But NOOOOO.
I engaged with them on a simple $400 payday loan. They sent documents via email that showed a payoff amount of $520.00 with payday "PAYMENTS" of $120 dollars. They even list the next 4 payment dates on the emails that were sent. THEN after making 4 payments for a total of $480 dollars with what I am thinking is a $40 balance I get a reminder for a $170 payment!!!
When I call I find out that the $480 paid for the last 4 paydays has been a finance charge and from here forward I now owe 8 More payments of $170 dollars which is a $50 principal payment and another $120 finance charge. This is a TOTAL of $1840 dollars paid over six months for a simple $400 payday loan!!!! over $1400 in finance charges for a staggering 995 percent APR. How can they get away with this!!!
Then more fine print lets you know that they are operating as a Sovereign Indian tribe and thus you cannot file suit against them!! Please help me stop these *** artist.
There information is very deceptive and many folks are suffering in this recession and companies like these are taking what little money we have left.Please HELP
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Payday Loan
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "Most Disgusting Customer Service in M. Lhullier, Gov Drive, Langkaan 1, Dasmarinas Cavite Single transaction – Four visits – Failed transaction What: To receive only 100 USD from US 1. July 31, 2016 (Sunday)..."
- "My wife needed extra money while she was away sending our daughter to boarding school so I sent her two thousand Five hundred (Php 2,500.00) to cover what she needed..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair. Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired. Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "After watching this terrible video I don't know how to describe this feeling. It was just terrible. Such an awful way of treating the animals. It's just sick how awful..."