I got then loan for 300.00 an two weeks later i got fired.I was discriminated against.

Since then i have gotten phone calls from Ameriloan everyday. I got unemployment for 50.00 a week. And they wanted to take that from me an i said no i cant thats all i got to take care of 3 kids an a home on my own! This one lady yelked at me so bad an i said i can try a pay 20 a month untill i find a job.

And she saud no thats not good enough an continued to yell at me. It was so bad that i had retained a lawyer for harrassment! And i am now on medication for stress an panic attacks! So do not do it.

You never know what can happen.i planned to pay my payments an did not plan to get fired never seen it coming.

Never missed a day of work.An these Ameriloan pwople are RUDE AN AWFUL!!!JUST DONT DO IT!!!

Had an Experience with Ameriloan?

Comments

Another excuse making DEADBEAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more