Denver, Colorado

Ameriloan is a joke.I relied on them to help me out during sick leave for major surgery.

I borrowed $200.00. Now they want $320.00. I'll do whatever I have to do to give them all of their money by September 2, 2010, because I'm not giving them $320.00. I'm aware there are more reputable loan agencies out there.

However, I was desperate at the time. I hope they don't want any recommendations from me, because I won't give them any.

Also, I hope they don't give me a survey, because it's going to be a horrible one.Furthermore, the customer service over the phone is nothing to write home about, either.

Had an Experience with Ameriloan?

Comments

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more